The information on this page regarding ordering & TFL Policies applies to my brick & mortar shop, as well as orders from my Etsy.com Shop, as well as Instagram Sales.
Please take a look at the photos and 'Where to Buy' Links on this site. Be sure to visit @TheFeatheredLeopard_Leather on IG for all recent work and store updates! You'll find an array of leather goods and info to get a better idea of price ranges and styles before contacting TFL directly.
Please be sure to have your basic idea in mind!
- Reference Photos/drawings/Colors/Size etc. of the creation you want will be helpful in the process.
- Know your budget! Quality Custom Leather work takes time and can be costly. Though quality work can last a lifetime and more!
Handmade leather work is a process. From initial drawings/layout/patterns to putting all the pieces together including tooling/dying/stitching. Depending on how large or detailed you order is, this takes time to complete the right way.
And last but not least, leave the detail work and artistic eye to the TFL. You can trust that your creation will come out as you want! TFL aims to please all clients.
Once our order, and price quote has been established and agreed upon, it will not change, unless there are changes made by the buyer.
All Custom Leather Work orders will require a deposit, or buyer may pay upfront depending on total cost.
Please see deposit/payment information below:
- Custom Orders under $100 - Full Payment necessary to start order.
- Custom Orders $200 and up require 50% deposit to start order.
*Initial Deposits go toward total cost.
**All artwork remains property of TFL and cannot be produced by another artist/person.
If buyer decides to back out or has a non payment, DEPOSIT WILL BE FORFEITED.
***** ALL SALES ARE FINAL *****
- No Refunds period on any Pre-Made or Custom Leatherwork in-store and Online.
If you have an issue with any of your purchases. please feel free to contact me via email: TheFeatheredLeopard@gmail.com